Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Stockholm Again

So I am back in Stockholm for a week or two before I again make an attempt at meaningness on the road. All things considered though it is a lot better(at least two times) than meaninglessnss in a single place. When I was in first grade in Säffle my teacher told my parents that I just couldn't sit still and that it was like I had ants in my pants.

I just checked and they are still there by the way. Riga was overall an amazing experience and now that my path has once again led through its cobblestone streets and cathedrals I feel a call or whisper in the breeze(how cliche) that beckons me on to something unknown and therefore amazing in and of itself. If I could have planned every trip that I have taken it would have been simply garbage in the end.

The unknown is what this heart seeks. Edge of the known world. "There be monsters here" as the maps would say. Wind in my sails, food in my belly, and open eyes what else do I need?

1 comment:

mhkingsley said...

Hey bro, just putting the word out there again - if your heart ever leads you out to Ireland (and the best surf in Europe might I add) then you've got a place to rest for the night.

Followers