Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Tallahassee Times

There are ten days left and various amounts of possible hours left in my career in Tallahasse. Tonights hours were spent working from 1 to 9 and then I managed to catch the headliner at the Beta Bar. Ska isn't dead though it does seem to have a cancer of some kind which is rooting it out. Maybe its more like a rot of some kind like the one destroying all the agave plants in Mexico. But anyways tonight the headliner was the Voodoo Glow Skulls. Still around and still on fire. I first heard about them six years ago and while they are not my favorite, Reel Big Fish has that honor, they were worth the ten dollars and fifteen miscellaneous ones spent on various ciders. That was probably my last time at the Beta Bar ever. All good things come to an end.

No comments:

Followers