Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Degree with my name on it

So the Florida State University which is located in the grand city of ole Tallahassee has seen fit to give me the honor to become a graduate of their fine program in Geography. Today was my last day of class and on Saturday if I was the kind of person who actually thought walking was cool, then I would officially walk. But, I am not going to. It's just a bachelor's degree people. What is really funny and anyone who knows me well enough and for those who actually are reading this(I can't understand why) its completely hysterical that a university has decided to give me a degree in anything. I can't get over it personally. This means that I am now officially post-college. What it actually means is that it really means nothing. Hurray for me!

1 comment:

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

hey man congrats on graduating. actually i take that back. congrats on only mediocrily(sp?) fulling the amazing abilities God has see fit to grant you with. 4 years of what? Could have been so much more eh? Take it to the streets. I've got high hopes for you. Be fulfilled but never content... you know what i mean. I heard a quote that i really liked once, it was sputtered by our good friend teddy roosevelt."Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
this message was left by Ruco

Followers