Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Stockholm Syndrome

Stockholm is calling. I am leaving Tallahassee with two things: a degree and some memories. I could have done better on both of the two. I could have done some really amazing things here and studied twice as hard. I took the Interstate instead of the mountain pass. I crossed bridges instead of wading flood waters. I am turning the page and ending this chapter on a high note. Stockholm is calling. Tallahassee is bidding me adieu as it welcomes its newest children in. They can have the high school mindset so prevalent in colleges across the country. They can have the cheap beer and hung over weekends, watching the most boring game imaginable to humans which the whole town is slow dancing with american football. They can have uncertainty and immaturity. Stockholm is calling. I am answering. I am living in Sweden long enough to speak English with an accent. I am the neverending traveler. Stockholm is calling. Adieu. Farval. God Natt.

No comments:

Followers