Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Musings on Women(by a boy)

Don't think about this too much but at the same time...

I've spent a great deal of my conscious life thinking about the opposite sex for reasons that should be obvious. I can't say that any of my theories are really original or even true. If you ask your friend for advice about a woman(whether or not the friend is a woman) they generally give an answer that is very generalized and would work on them(a cliche answer essentially.)

The fact remains that every woman is different and that no matter what worked with one date may in fact have no impact on the next one. So I've spent a great deal of time thinking about relationships and what is the point of dating someone for an extended period of time if you aren't planning on something permanent? That isn't for me to answer.

So someone gave me this advice one time about how to pursue a female; be the bloodhound that chases the fox at a great enough distance so the fox still believes that it will be excited enough by the pursuit but still think that it can escape at any time. This is the generalized advice that a friend gives someone that while a nice illustration really doesn't mean anything.

I could be wrong and I'm not claiming maturity by any means in saying this but... I think that at college I have been pursuing girls when I really need to be pursuing a real woman instead.

3 comments:

Forrest Hendrix said...

GREAT WORK!
It paid off!!!
Actually - God gets the credit!

mOM

james said...

sounds safe.

K80 said...

the more you know, the more you know you dont know.

Followers