Moments in time captured with various odd symbols referred to in the lingua franca as letters.

Monday, April 06, 2009

Back from the Baltic

Ok, I am back in Berlin and working on the ever present thesis. Its going to be a long two final months but I am going to get this done, or die in the process. Sometimes after working on the whole thing all day I feel that I actually know nothing about what I am doing. That is of course an exaggeration but this is apparently how it feels to write a thesis. Anyway Clara and I, as well as some others, spent the weekend at the Baltic Sea in a small town near the German port of Rostock. It was beautiful, sunny and we came back with a little bit of red skin. When we got home we found out that the tree directly outside our bedroom window had bloomed and this was a source of great joy, as well as the fact that its pretty much non-stop sunshine here right now. The summer is going to be amazing.

No comments:

Followers